Wednesday, April 17, 2013

15 Days Old and All is Well! (Blog Address)

15 days! WOW! I feel so old! Seems like just yesterday I was seeing dads face for the first time (looking like he was gonna pass out i might add.)

Not much has happened here in our 5 days at home. We went to our first Pediatrician appointment on Monday and we are both back above our birth weight. Piper was 5lbs8oz and I was 5lbs4oz. (Its super cool to gain weight when you are our age. be jealous)

We also combined our first visit to the pediatrician with our first Chik-fil-a experience. They didn't have anything we could eat but I hear they warm up bottles. (someone should talk to those Chik-fil-a folks about some chicken flavored formula.)

Mom and Dad wanted me to let you all know that we are ready to have visitors. We are still not allowed to be around kids under the age of 14 (darn RSV) but we can have visitors. Just call or text and make sure we are home first...

Lastly I am moving our updates to purplepipereater.blogspot.com Check in there for updates from here on out...

We'll keep updating the photo stream (Davis Twins) Check in there for ALLLLLL the cuteness...

TTYL,

LJD


No comments:

Post a Comment